2021 Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade Sign-Up
Saturday, November 13th – 4:00pm
Entry Deadline is Monday, November 1st, 2021
The City of Niagara Falls cordially invites you to join the Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade! The parade will be along Queen Street, where spectators can sit and enjoy all the parade entries, entertainment, and wave to Santa Claus!
To register and pay online, please fill out the form below.
Non-Profit Community Groups – $35
Commercial Entries – $350
Schools – FREE
Queen Street BIA Members – FREE
Refunds will be issued to unsuccessful applicants.
Important Parade Rules:
- Completed Entry Forms and Permission Forms must be received by November 1st, 2021.
- No Santa Claus replica may be part of any entry other than the Official Santa Claus at the end of the Parade.
- All Entries must be based upon a holiday theme and entertaining to a family audience, primarily of children.
- Minimum age for participants is 7 years.
- Float height restriction is 3.35 meters (11 feet) from the ground to the top of the display.
- All Parade Entries MUST provide proof of liability insurance in the amount of $2 million.
The Certificate format should name ”The Corporation of the City of Niagara Falls” as an Also/Additional Insured. Please use the City’s standard form.
- Each Mascot MUST have at least one handler and are to remain in their designated area.
- All entries using floats in their display, must be moved into their designated location without any
passengers on the float, and must have safety railings (minimum three feet In height) around the perimeter.
- All entries using a combustible fuel-powered generator, or other possible fire hazard, participants MUST supply an appropriate fire extinguisher on their vehicle.
- Demonstrations or performances are to stay within their performance area and abide by all regulations. All entries MUST maintain spacing of no less than 2 meters or 6 feet apart.
- Any entrant considered to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs will be removed from the parade and all participants in the parade shall not be consuming or giving the impression of consuming alcoholic beverages.
- All parade participants shall refrain from smoking and/or vaping during their participation in the parade.
- For safety reasons, no items are to be distributed during the Parade.
- A detailed drawing or photograph must accompany all displays.
- An entry may be refused up to the start of the Parade should the entry not meet Parade guidelines or differ from its approved entry form.
- All Entries will be notified of their Parade Status in early November. Once approved, all entries MUST have a representative join in the Parade Zoom Meeting – the Zoom Meeting details will be provided once your entry has been accepted, and closer to the event.
The Downtown Niagara Falls Business Improvement Area, the Santa Claus Parade Commitee, and the Staff, are not responsible nor will be held liable for any costs incurred with the production of any Entry to the Niagara Falls Santa Claus Parade.